While companies such as Google and Dell are people-based companies, Walmart, Target, and McDonalds' are process-based.
The difference between people-based and process-based companies are visible in the way they dealt with given structures.
For instance, Target is after great and efficient compliance with the standard procedures set and brought about by the business heads.
The latter's goal is to mainly reach the target so incentives and rewards can be returned to its employees, so yes, they do DT.
Do Target Drug Test NEW Employees?
Structural as they are, Drug Test for new employees is a must. Target will not make it on the list of America’s largest retailers with solid stock if these procedures are not working in any way. Now, you might wonder how Target hires.
Need a Legal and Reliable and Legal Way To Pass Your Drug Test?
Green Fleets has you covered. Following solutions are equally effective. Each is targeted at a different time frame.
This kit starts working immediately. It will make you pee clean for 5 hours, so you'll be able to pass a drug test.
Does Target Drug Test on the First Interview?
The majority of the positions opened by the target as in-store posts wherein applicants can come in, pass an online personality test, and surpass the interview of two or more existing employees, and then get hired.
Now, is a drug test done on the first interview? Nope, here is when and why drug tests are done at Target?
- If all goes well from the initial hiring procedure, a successful applicant is given a conditional contract where status pending is pending and dependent on a drug test.
- Since this is a standardized process, this goes through all stores across sites anywhere in the nation, without exceptions for whatever reasons.
- A belief that behavioral tests inclusive of drug use will tell the manner of employment an applicant will present once hired until the contract ends.
- Personality assessment and drug tests are in place to run a background check and eventually get to know how an applicant works and lives outside of work.
- Target believes that anybody can learn quickly provided they abide by the specifically structured processes laid out for them upon hiring.
- What matters to Target is the right attitude and a better outlook in life, and this includes addiction or dependence on other substances such as drugs and similar mediums.
What Drugs Do Target Employees Test For?
Marijuana, Cocaine, Meth, and some other prohibited drugs are tested among Target employees.
For higher positions, an applicant can go through as many as five interviews where each interview is done to assess personal outlook and skills in deciding specific to the job applied for.
What Types of Drug Tests are Used in Target?
Target does a urine test among the candidates. This is usually done in masses, so altogether, everyone is asked for urine samples to be tested in a nearby clinic. After an hour, the result will be available.
Target is inevitably a successful retailer, which observes standard procedures.
This is why it has been involved in controversies involving this process, but it appears that the company is still unmoved and instead, is all the more going strong in the field of retail industry.