- Daniel Miller
- Updated: May 31, 2023
Oral Clear Gum Review: Do you Need it to Pass a Mouth Swab Drug Test?
The Oral Clear Gum is saliva neutralizing gum product that instantly deactivates drug residues, including nicotine, prescription drugs, and other unnecessary toxins. It is primarily used as a temporary bypass for the mouth swab (Saliva) drug test.
The product contains one single-use gum per package and has instant effects, working in around 30 seconds with effects lasting for up to 30 minutes.
How does Oral Clear gum work
You need to chew the Oral Clear Detox Gum for a drug test. The gum begins to neutralize the toxins by releasing a fluid mixture containing a series of antioxidants and other chemicals. These will effectively help to neutralize the toxins for the stated period, and these effects are temporary.
These toxins can include nicotine, prescription drugs, and THC depending on the concentration levels. The product claims no abstinence period is required due to its rapid action rate, although customers are free to abstain if it makes them feel better.
The method of how to use this product is pretty straightforward.
- If you want to be fully sure that you are clean, you can give up to 2-3 days without smoking.
- On the main day, before the test, the gum capsule should be removed from the capsule and unwrapped (but make sure you save the wrapper for the used gum).
- Close your lips and bite into the gum to allow the fluids inside to spread across your mouth.
- Continue to chew the capsule for around 30 seconds to ensure saliva neutralization.
After swallowing the juices released from the gum, the toxins will be cleared for up to 30 minutes. Despite this short window, it can provide potent effects. Although the recommendation is up to 30 minutes, the gum’s best effects can be reaped if the test is carried out within 10 minutes.
- Acesulfame, Aspartame, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Glycerol, Sugar – used as artificial sweeteners and flavor enhancers
- Natural and artificial flavorings
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene – has antioxidant properties that stimulate the neutralization of toxins and drug residues.
- Gum base – provides consistency and texture for the gum.
- Perhydrol – a derivative of Hydrogen Peroxide that is typically used for ensuring the health and safety of the teeth and gums
- Phenylketonurias – an additional type of sweetener that is commonly used in chewing gum Soy lecithin – emulsifier and food softener
How to Pass a Mouth Swab Drug Test Without Oral Clear Gum
About the Company
Oral Clear Gum is a product offered by Clear Choice. This company caters to providing customers with maximum protection against toxins. The trademark quality of Clear Choice is that each of their products is designed for a customer’s individual needs. The products, like THC Detox kits, help to eliminate the system of unnecessary toxins and make you achieve your desired results.
We have included a few reviews (that are both positive and negative) below that describe the customers’ first-hand impression of the product. These reviews are from the official product website and through Amazon.
“I’m really glad this gum was available. They pulled a fast one on me, and I was really nervous, but all I did was chew for a little as instructions said, and they took a sample. I’m glad it worked cause they haven’t talked to me, and this was a long time ago.”
“This product saved my [redacted] when I got home in a jam at work. I read a review online and bought it even though you seem to have some competition leaving reviews on your website to detour buyers. Trust me. This gum will save you if you get caught up in a jam.”
“So I did a 5 day cleanse and brushed my teeth after every meal, day of the exam I popped the gum and let it sit for a good 5 minutes in my mouth with the liquid. It didn’t work. It’s ridiculous that your charging 90$ for absolutely nothing.”
“I used as directed for a full minute (chewing-swishing-not swallowing) then swallowed the liquid and spit out the gum. Failed the test. Lost job.”
“It definitely works on a heavily daily smoker. Just be sure you stop smoking for a few days before and use it at any time you like to. And clean your mouth very well! 3-4 times per day. I also use apple cider vinegar distilled with water. That might help too.”