- Daniel Miller
- Updated: Jan 24, 2023
Total Eclipse Rely Detox – Does it Work?
I have received a lot of emails asking about the authenticity of this product. It is a well-known brand that has been providing detox products for the last 15 years. From my initial research, I could see people had a mixed review of this product.
It has worked for some but did not show any result for a large section of people. It is promoted as a powerful detox solution for people who have a high level of toxins or larger body mass.
I am a 6ft tall person who weighs around 187 lbs. As for my toxin level, I smoke 3 to 5 times a week. Considering that this one required me to have a higher toxin level, I smoked straight for seven days.
Did it work? Let’s find out?
How Does Total Eclipse Rely Detox Work
Basically, every detox drink works by masking the toxins that would move out of the body in the next couple of hours and helps you clear the drug test.
According to the manufacturer’s claim, this is a powerful one-step cleanser that can efficiently detox the system from a high toxins level.
On the instructions, it says that you have to finish the entire 16 oz of the drink in a single sitting and refill it with water and drink that.
Along with the detox drink, you need to drink plenty of water to stimulate urine during the first hour of the consumption. The urination will help the body to remove the.
If you are under 180 lbs, you only need to refill the bottle with water once, but if you are over 180 lbs, you have to refill the bottle twice to get the most of the detoxication.
After drinking the solution and water, you must pee 3 to 4 times and remove as much liquid as possible.
On the official website, the manufacturer taunted using herbs and useful minerals to make a powerful detox concoction. Let’s see what the primary ingredients are and how they work in this detox.
- Creatine Monohydrate – This substance is used to measure creatinine levels.
- Vitamin B 2 – It works to ensure that your urine has a strong yellow color. According to studies, it shows high riboflavin metabolites in urine for 8-hours.
- Juniper Berry Extract – This ingredient has fast burning and anti-diabetic properties that remove the THC components from the fat cells and the body.
- Dandelion Leaf Extract – It also includes an anti-diabetic property that breaks the fat cells and removes the toxins.
- Ginger Root – This is another popular herb that contains anti-diabetic properties and helps in burning the fat.
- Echinacea Purpurea – These ingredients work to clean out the livers,
- Milk Thistle – This is another ingredient known to detoxify the liver
- Turmeric Root Extract – It burns fat and stimulates blood circulation. This ingredient is also known to improve renal function.
- Ligustrum Berry Extract – This substance works towards detoxifying the gastrointestinal tract.
- Licorice Root Extract – It helps in liver detoxification.
- Guarana Seed Extract – Guarana is an ingredient that provides energy while detoxifying the system.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract – This is an ingredient that works to cleanse your digestive tract from pot metabolites.
The Instructions to Use
Step 1 – Staying Clear from Weed for Two Days
After smoking straight for a week, I did not smoke for two days before the test. While the instructions did not mention anything about exercising or meal, I refrain from any physical activities and had light meals.
And during the course of these days, I only had water as a drink. No matter what detox you are using, avoid using acidic drinks, alcohol, sugar, salty foods, fruit juices, caffeine, etc.
Step – 2 During the Day of the test
The instruction asks you to drink the entire 16 oz bottle. Wait for 15 minutes; refill the bottle with water and drink. If you are above 180 lbs, then you need to refill the bottle again. So clearly, I had to consume 32 ounces of water after drinking the detox.
The whole process took around 1 hour, and I had peed four times in this time slot. It only comes in one flavor, which is not that bad compared to a lot of detox drinks that I have experimented with.
Step 3 – Taking the Test
After urinating, it is recommended to wait at least 30 minutes before taking the test. So did it work? After following all the instructions and extra measures, I still tested positive for THC.
In testing various products and getting disappointed by many, I have found a detox product that actually works. For people who are trying to get rid of the high toxin level, they should try Fast Marijuana Detox Kit.
This worked wonders for me, and I have been recommending it to others for a long time. It combines diuretics with high consumption of water to eliminate the THC from the body. The product starts its effect in just 90 minutes and remains effective until 5 hours.