Saving Money, Reducing Pollution, and Protecting the Climate
In local governments everywhere streets are swept, neighborhoods patrolled and important business conducted every day with vehicles owned by local governments. Maintaining a vehicle fleet is a key component of local governments’ operations. Operating a fleet of vehicles comes at a price, however beyond the monetary cost, fleet vehicles represent a significant source of air pollution. Also, every gallon of gasoline or diesel fuel burned releases about 22 pounds of carbon dioxide (CO2), the major pollutant causing global warming.
Green Your Fleet !
Follow the links below for more information on Green Fleets. For a general guide to greening your fleet, please follow the link to the U.S. Green Fleets site.
|Green Fleets: The Process|
Drug Testing FAQ
- What Can Cause a False Positive for Methadone
- Secrets Of Passing Drug Test For Probation
- Can You Cheat Drug Test By Drinking Pickle Juice?
- Secrets Of Passing Drug Test By Dilluting Urine With Water
- Can You Pass Drug Test With Green Tea?
- Will Using Fruit Pectin (Certo Sure-Jell) Help You To Beat Drug Test?
Drug Testing FAQ
- How Long Do Steroids Stay in Your System and Show Up on a Drug Test
- How long does Subutex stay in your system
- How Long Does Advil Stay In Your System
- Do Weight Loss Pills Show Up On Drug Tests
- How Long Does Ambien Stay In Your System
- How Long Will Percocet Stay In Your System
- How long does Molly stay in your system
- Is LSD a depressant or it still belongs to another drug group?
- Adderall: Is It Safe?
- Does Acid (LSD) Show up on a Drug Test
- What Can Cause a False Positive for Cocaine
- What Can Cause a MDMA False Positive
- What Can Cause a False Positive for THC
- What Can Cause a False Positive for PCP
- What Can Cause a False Positive for Meth
- What Can Cause a False Positive for Oxycodone
- What Can Cause a False Positive For Benzodiazepines
- What Can Cause a False Positive for Buprenorphine
- What Can Cause a False Positive for Barbiturates
- What Can Cause a False Positive for Amphetamine