The Two Stage Opiate Detoxification Kit includes a 16oz bottle of QCarbo Easy Cleanser, one bottle of QPretox Master Concentrated Capsules (100ct), and one Morphine-Opiate test device.
This product set is intended to allow you to prepare for a urine drug screen starting 2-25 days before your test. The QPretox Capsules are to be used daily while abstaining from drug use. The QCarbo beverage should be used on test day as a fast acting flush.
- Take 2 QPretox capsules with water twice daily in preparation for your test.
- On test day, 2 hours before testing, drink the entire bottle of QCarbo Easy Cleanser.
- Wait 20 minutes and then refill the empty bottle with water and drink again.
- Wait 40 minutes and use the self-test device to confirm the results of your detox regimen. Make sure to urinate at least two times before testing yourself.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR SUCCESS!
- Do not eat any large meals before using this product.
- Urinate as often as possible. This is an essential step in the cleansing process.
- Drink plenty of water in the days before your emergency flush
- Avoid all unwanted toxins for 48 hours before the time you desire to be clean. (The longer, the better!)
- Results of the fast flush beverage are temporary, lasting up to 5 hours. Manage your time accordingly.
Warning: Consult your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.