QUICK TABS all natural emergency flush formula specially designed for you to pass a urine drug test. Just take the tablets with water and experience the power of the product.
- Works in 1 hour
- Effective up to 4 hours
- Greater than 99.9% satisfaction
- Take four tablets with a 12 oz. glass of water.
- For your comfort, wait 20 minutes and take another three tablets with 12 oz. of water.
- Again, for your comfort, wait another 20 minutes before taking the three remaining tablets with an additional 12 oz. of water.
- Be sure to urinate frequently; this is a part of the elimination process and very important to a successful cleansing program.
- Individuals weighing over 180 pounds may wish to drink 16 ounces of water during each step instead of the 12 ounces.
- Part of the detox process is frequent urination during the first hour after consuming the product; this is how your body expels toxins.
- Now your body has achieved the optimum level of cleansing on the very same day.
- When cleansing the system, it is essential to drink as much water as possible on a daily basis.
- Do not use any over the counter drugs, large quantities of vitamins, alcohol, acidic liquids such as vinegar or juices, nicotine, caffeine or other unwanted toxins before the use of this product.
- Do not eat any large meals before using this product.
- Dandelion has long been hailed by herbalists as a potent herb to support healthy liver function.
- Milk Thistle is believed to cleanse and restore healthy liver function after having been exposed to toxins.
- Creatine Monohydrate plays a crucial role in bringing your body back into balance quickly during a rapid cleansing such as this one.
- Uva Ursi Leaf is a crucial component in kidney and urinary health.
- Alfalfa Leaf has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and by herbalists to detox the urinary tract and purify the blood and liver.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have ulcers, gastric irritation or inflammation. This product is not recommended for prolonged use.