Clear Choice Incognito Belt Review by Labcorp Expert
The Incognito Belt presents itself as a stealthy and comprehensive solution for those facing a drug test.
Having supervised lab operations in the past, I’ve seen firsthand the pre-test protocol where you’re asked to empty your pockets and remove excess clothing.
So, the challenge is: how do you discreetly bring synthetic urine into the testing facility? That’s exactly the situation the Incognito Belt is designed to address.
This kit aims to provide everything you need for a successful urine drug test, which includes a covert method to carry urine into the test without detection, high-quality synthetic urine that passes both visual inspections and validity checks, along with the drug test itself, and a reliable way to maintain the urine at the right temperature for testing.
I’ll be sharing an honest review of Incognito Belt, covering both its strengths and weaknesses based on my expertise and experience.
Plus, I’ll provide a complete guide on how to use the Incognito Belt effectively.
Stay tuned for an insightful review that combines my professional knowledge with real-world applications!
Table of Contents
Why the Incognito Belt is a good choice
The Incognito Belt is essentially an ingenious urine bag on a belt, designed for discretion and effectiveness in drug testing scenarios. Here’s why it stands out:
Discreet and Undetectable: It’s cleverly placed around your waist, making it virtually impossible for a medical review officer to detect. This feature makes it incredibly easy to sneak into a drug test without raising suspicions.
Adjustable and Unisex Design: The belt comes with a Velcro strap, adjustable up to a 48″ waist, making it suitable for both males and females.
Ready-to-Use Synthetic Urine: The kit includes enough high-quality synthetic urine for two uses, eliminating the need to purchase it separately.
This synthetic urine closely mimics real urine in appearance, smell, and froth, ensuring it passes visual checks.
Passes Validity and Drug Tests: The urine is formulated to not only look real but also pass validity tests and drug screenings. Labs won’t be able to differentiate it from natural urine.
Temperature Maintenance: The urine bag, kept close to the body, helps to keep synthetic urine warm for a drug test. Additionally, two high-quality heating pads are provided as a backup heat source.
These pads are safe for skin contact and efficiently maintain the urine at the ideal temperature for testing.
The included temperature strip attached to the bladder bag allows for easy monitoring.
Leak-Proof and User-Friendly: Its perfect construction ensures there are no leaks. The rubber tube and convenient clip make it easy to deliver the urine and even mimic the sound of urination.
A second clip acts as a backup to prevent accidental spills.
Comprehensive Instructions: The kit comes with detailed, step-by-step instructions, making it easy to use even for first-timers.
Proven Track Record: Having been in use since 2003, its long history of successful drug test passages adds to its reliability.
The primary consideration is the price.
At $130, the Incognito Belt may seem a bit pricey.
However, it’s important to consider the comprehensive nature of the kit. It includes synthetic urine for two uses, a discreet carrying solution, and heating pads, which if purchased separately, could cost more.
Moreover, when considering the importance of the drug test, be it for a high-paying job or another significant life event, the investment can seem more reasonable. Consider the consequences of a failed drug test.
From my experience, the convenience and reliability of the Incognito Belt justify its cost, making it a worthwhile solution for those seeking to pass a drug test.
How to use the Incognito Belt
Using the Incognito Belt effectively requires careful preparation and discreet handling. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Activate the Heat Pad: Open the heat pad, remove its adhesive backing, and give it a few shakes to activate it.
- Attach Heat Pad to the Bladder Bag: Stick the activated heat pad to the bladder bag, positioning it between the belt and the urine pouch for optimal heating.
- Wear the Belt Discreetly: Wrap the Incognito Belt around your waist under all your clothing. Ensure the temperature strip is touching your skin and that the drain tube is pointing downwards. It’s crucial for the belt to be completely concealed.
- Secure the Belt: Close the white clips on the belt and cut the end of the tube off to allow for urine flow when needed.
- Dress Appropriately: Opt for loose clothing. Although the belt is discreet, wearing loose attire further minimizes the chance of detection.
At the drug testing facility
- Paperwork: You’ll first fill out the necessary forms.
- Preliminary Checks: The collector will ask you to empty your pockets and remove items like jackets and hats. These checks are standard to ensure no cheating tools are brought in.
- Limited Physical Search: Collectors generally do not conduct thorough physical searches. In my experience at LabCorp, and commonly in other labs, collectors are instructed not to pat down individuals. They will, however, inspect personal items like wallets.
- Avoid Suspicious Items: Ensure you don’t carry anything that might raise suspicion.
- Hand Washing: You’ll be required to wash your hands, a standard procedure to prevent adulteration of the sample.
Collecting and Submitting the Sample
- Drain the Urine: In the testing room, unfasten the white clips to release the synthetic urine.
- Fill the Cup: Collect 30-45ml of urine in the provided cup. Avoid using too much as the remaining urine in the belt can be preserved for a second use if necessary.
- Re-secure the Belt: After collecting the sample, fasten the clips back and discreetly adjust the tube.
- Submit the Sample: Hand over the urine sample to the collector.
By following these steps, you can confidently use the Incognito Belt for a drug test.
Remember, the key is in the details and discreet execution.
Comparing the Incognito Belt and the Urinator
When considering options for synthetic urine devices, the Incognito Belt and the Urinator are two notable choices.
Let’s compare them based on functionality, discretion, and cost.
The Urinator: Features and limitations
- Automated Heating: The Urinator boasts an electric urine warmer that automatically heats the urine to the right temperature and maintains it for up to 10 hours, according to its advertising. This feature seems beneficial for ensuring the urine is at body temperature.
- Battery Dependency: To function, the Urinator requires two 9V batteries. This is an additional cost and preparation step.
- Safety Measures: The device comes with an insulated blanket to prevent skin burns, which is essential given its electric nature.
- Bulky Design: Despite its advanced heating system, the Urinator lacks a stealth belt. Users need to conceal the device, which is described as a bulky packet, within their clothing. This lack of discretion could be a significant drawback, as it may be noticeable to a drug test collector.
- Refillable: A notable advantage of the Urinator is its refillability. It can be used multiple times with either synthetic or clean urine, making it potentially more suitable for those who require frequent drug tests.
- Cost: The Urinator is priced higher at $170 compared to the $130 for the Incognito Belt. Additionally, the need for purchasing 9V batteries for each use adds to the overall cost.
- Discretion: The Incognito Belt, designed to be worn discreetly around the waist and concealed under clothing, offers a significant advantage in terms of being unnoticeable. In contrast, the Urinator’s bulkiness and lack of a stealthy carrying method might make it more detectable during the drug test procedure.
While the Urinator has the unique feature of an automated heating system and refillability, its bulkiness and higher cost, along with the extra requirement for batteries, might make it less appealing compared to the more discreet and cost-effective Incognito Belt.
Incognito Belt vs. Quick Luck with Stash Leg Belt
When comparing the Incognito Belt with the Quick Luck synthetic urine paired with a Stash Leg Belt, several factors come into play, such as convenience, discretion, and effectiveness.
Quick Luck with Stash Leg Belt: Pros and Cons
- Quick Luck Formula: Quick Luck is known for its high-quality premixed formula, considered one of the best in the market. It also includes a heat activator powder that can quickly bring the urine to body temperature, plus heat pads to maintain this temperature for up to 6 hours.
- Heating Time: While the Incognito Belt requires about 30 minutes to reach body temperature using a heating pad, Quick Luck’s heat activator powder theoretically offers a faster solution.
- Stash Leg Belt for Discretion: The Stash Leg Belt allows discreet placement of the urine bottle on your leg. Despite this, it can be less convenient, especially when walking, and may become noticeable under tighter clothing, as observed during my time at LabCorp.
- Cost Comparison: Quick Luck with the Stash Leg Belt is priced at $135, slightly higher than the $130 for the Incognito Belt.
- Alternative Options: Using Sub Solution instead of Quick Luck could reduce costs, but it lacks heat pads, necessitating alternative methods to maintain urine temperature, which might not be as convenient.
The Incognito Belt emerges as a superior option for several reasons:
- All-Inclusive Solution: It provides everything needed for a successful urine drug test, including high-quality synthetic urine and an effective heating mechanism.
- Ease of Use: The belt is easy to wear and operate, ensuring the urine stays at the correct temperature.
- Discreet and Comfortable: Its design allows for discreet placement around the waist, making it comfortable and less noticeable compared to leg-based solutions.
- Cost-Effective: With a competitive price and no need for additional purchases, it offers good value.
Given these factors, the Incognito Belt stands out as a highly effective, convenient, and discreet choice for those needing to pass a urine drug test.
It balances quality, ease of use, and stealth, making it a top recommendation in this context.